VIDEO GUIDE: Adding and Approving Course Requests in Genius
1. Log in to your account at vtvlc.geniussis.com and select "Reports" in the top-level menu.
2. Select "Course requests" in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click "Get Data" for a list of all your course requests.
4. Select any enrollment you'd like to approve by checking the box to the left of the appropriate student and course. Or, select "check all" to approve all enrollments.
5. Once you have made your selection(s), click "Approve Selected."
6. Click the Payment Type dropdown and make the appropriate selection for payment type, then click "Approve."
7. The enrollment will now have "Approved" in the approved column in your course requests report. The course request is then sent to VTVLC to enroll the student.