Step 1: Pull final numerical grades from CANVAS
- Make sure all turned in assignments have been graded.
- If a student has been exempt from an assignment, enter an 'EX' for the grade.
- Verify grade weights are correct. Summative = 75%, Formative = 25%, Transferable Skills = 0%
- 'Treat Ungraded as 0' for all missing assignments
-Under the Gradebook menu, select 'Individual View'
-Select 'Treat Ungraded as 0'
-Download as a CSV file.
Step 2: Pull proficiency grades from the Learning Mastery Gradebook in CANVAS
- Select the Learning Mastery tab from the Gradebook menu.
- Export the proficiency grades to a CSV file. (PLEASE NOTE: Once you complete your enrollments, we CANNOT retrieve data from the Learning Mastery gradebook which is why it is extremely important to export these grades.)
- Email the CSV file to Kim, email@example.com for VTVLC's records.
Step 3: Enter final grades, self-direction & communication grades in Maestro.
1.) Click on 'Enrollments' from the menu bar
2.) Click the 'Edit' icon next to the correct student
A new window will appear:
- Enter the numerical grade next to 'Final Grade'
- Enter the self-direction & communication grade next to 'Comments'. Please type the words 'Self-Direction' and 'Communication' before entering the grade so there is a reference as to what the grade means. Add any additional comments.
- Select 'Save'. Nancy will 'Complete' the enrollment after the monthly activity report has been submitted and the grades have been verified.