Zoom has tight integration with Moodle, allowing you to create and launch meetings directly from your course and allowing you to have a gradable activity in your course.
- Click the Turn editing on button in the upper right-hand corner of your site page.
- Go to the Site menu and choose a location (Week or Topic) for your new Zoom meeting.
- Scroll to the bottom of the section you've selected and click on the Add an activity or resource button.
- Select External Tool from the Add an activity or resource pop-up window.
- Name your Activity
- Select Zoom from the External tool type menu
- Save Changes
- Now there will be a link to launch and join the meeting
When you launch the activity, your Zoom meeting will start automatically.